vGrabber Toolbar uninstall instructions
vGrabber toolbar is powered by Conduit, it has Easy uninstall – you can easily uninstall the Application at any time by using standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your operating system, your internet browser or similar software uninstall options (for example: add/remove programs in Windows, Add-on removal in Firefox, etc.).
Important Uninstall Note:
Older version of the software was reported to have a technical problem in the un-install process, causing the software not to be removed correctly from the "Add/Remove programs list".
A removal tool was released to resolve this problem, please follow those steps to use it:
1) Download http://www.vgrabber.com/vGrabber_removal_tool.exe
2) Execute vGrabber_removal_tool.exe by double clicking on it
3) The software should now be fully removed from your computer
Removing Conduit Toolbar
- Click "Start," then click "Control Panel."
- Double click "Add or Remove Programs" from the "Control Panel" window.
- Click "Conduit Toolbar," then click "Remove/Uninstall." Click "Yes" to confirm the uninstallation.
- If you are using Mozilla Firefox, click "Tools" on the top panel. Click "Add-Ons," then click the "Extensions" tab.
- Click "Conduit Toolbar," then click "Uninstall." Restart your Web browser.